Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A Place to Eat

Hi Blogheads:

When I was younger, I loved to go out clubbing or to parties. However, in recent years I tend to go out to eat rather than to dance. Santiago has some great restaurants and you can eat out quite cheaply. There are "picadas" like Golfo di Napoli or slightly more expensive places with wonderful International cuisine like Thai House or Olan (Peruvian). My wife and I are Pescatarians, we eat fish and seafood but not meat (of any kind) so that is always a factor when we eat out.

My current favorite restaurant is Rishtedar, an Indian restaurant in Providencia (Hollanda with Pio X). Rishtedar serves authentic Indian food that, whilst not cheap, is reasonably priced given the quality of the dishes it serves. Many of the dishes are spicy hot and there is a scale of spiciness from 1 to 6 (from mild to blow-your-head-off). I love spicy food but grade 4 is as hot as I can stand. 

Actually, nowadays, Indian food is the most popular food in Britain so, for me, going to Rishtedar is like getting a taste of home. My favourite dish is Goa Machi Curry with basmati rice and nam bread. 


This is the website if you fancy checking it out http://www.rishtedar.com/. I highly recommend this restaurant. Try to get your mum and dad or boyfriend/girlfriend to treat you to a meal and discover the wonderful delights of Rishtedar.

Write about somewhere you like to eat out.

Say:

What it’s called,

Where it is,

What it serves,

What you like to eat there.


Mention anything else you thing is important. Write at least 200 words. Leave a comment on my blog and on the blogs of 3 classmates.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, I've never eaten Indian food, but it sounds "delicious" (I hope it's delicious)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know another indian restaurant !
    it's in miraflores with monjitas !! they have only Curry dish, but they are fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete